General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feedback time!

So, if you haven't noticed the site's been a little short on content lately. I've decided to up my standards on what gets posted. I'm just curious what you guys think. Do I need more PS3/Nintendo stuff? Do you guys want rumours? More on gaming culture? Should I be going for quality or quantity? Anyway, leave me your ideas/suggestions in the comments and I'll gladly implement them.

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 12:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Ps3 and less Keadin,and yes Anonymous is my real name.

 
At April 15, 2006 3:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less rumours i tink

 
At April 16, 2006 1:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaming culture you should have more of to set a good example for the gaming community. One thing I have noticed there's been not alot of is you're thoughts, relating to an article you posted awhile back of adding super smash bros. to the DS. Or maybe you just save that for your Podcasts. Anyways, those are my thoughts.

 
At April 17, 2006 9:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheif Zando should post things.

 
At April 18, 2006 10:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less XBox Live Updates...point?

 
At April 23, 2006 11:28 p.m., Blogger Keadin said...

Cool, thanks for the feedback, post any suggestions any time, I'm always glad to hear them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger