General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

StarCraft Chronicles


The fan base for StarCraft is one of the largest ever seen. It's no surprise then that when Blizzard canned Ghost and fails to offer any other mentions of the Universe, the community'll take it into their own hands. Introducing, StarCraft Chronicles, a CGI movie in development by the fans. They're still in the early stages and looking for various skilled fans willing to work for free, but it's there. I'd love to offer my skills as a 3d architecht, but remembered I don't even know how to spell it right. Maybe I could be like Andy Circa (Circas? Circus?) and run around in leotards pretending to be something cool!


1 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 12:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look at me my name is Garett I'm a life gaurd I love to brag, in fact here is a brag for you after Dave back flipped into the pool I gave him a nice long blowjob... we both were very happy!!! YAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger