General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GameLife show brings something special

O.k., this one's for all of those that thought my show was retarded. I don't know how the hell this exists! There's a bunch of really weird stereotypical gamers, then BAM! Melissa does a review for Cooking Mama with more sexual innuendo than I ever thought possible. "I can skewer meat all day long." It's worth sticking around after for little other than that weird guy and his bongos and an apearance by Ultimate Spider-Man. But make sure you watch the end for the Pump It Up Zero Review, that kid is insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger