General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Everyone's gearing up for E3

Looks like everyone's getting their act in gear before E3 next month. Sony's got a new site for their E3 lineup. Major Nelson's revamped his blog. Even Sega's getting in on the prE3 soul train. With E3 only a few weeks away I want to hear from you gus, what do you want me to cover? I'll be doing all the major system notes obviously, but any sideline games you've heard about that need investigation? Let me know and I'll do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger