General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

General Games Podcast Episode 3

I got bored and decided I'd try to make an episode solo (It's kinda hard gathering everyone). Looks like they'll be more regular now that I can do it on my own, but the others will still be in it when they want to. There's a bit of crackliness in the show, but that's due to my shit mike. I'll probably be picking up a new one soon. Anyway, here's the show. Enjoy.

-----------------------
General Games Podcast: Episode 3
-----------------------
Reviews:

Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fight Night Round 3
-----------------------
Episode 3 Mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger