General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wow, that was quick

Call me a hypocrit, but you know what, I'll be damned if the whole Wii name hasn't grown on me. Yeah, o.k. it's been an hour tops since I heard about it, but thinking about it, it's not that bad. I mean really, look at any other consol name and tell me it's better. The Xbox, Playstation? Hell, even the Genesis is a little weird. But you know what, that's o.k. I think Nintendo's got a marketing gem up their sleve, if people can get past the toilet jokes.

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 9:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cache.kotaku.com/images/2006/04/videogamerocks.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger