General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Electroplankton Creator Makes Music

Toshio Iwai, creator of Electroplankton has been secretly developing a new musical instrument. Similar to a synthesizer, a grid of 16*16 LEDs can be stroked like a harp to make music. Very natural and intuitive the instrument responds to aggresiveness of strokes and can pick up sbutlety making it just as reactive as any traditional instrument. Can't wait to see the Toronto Symphony Orchestra incorperate these.

5 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 4:36 p.m., Blogger Keadin said...

Um... alright...

 
At July 29, 2006 9:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose anonymous because it's just the automatic thing when making a comment.

You know it's me anyway. Anyways what the fuck? What's with these intense feelings I invoke in you? You sure I'm gay man?

Honestly, I'm actually kind of freaked out.

 
At July 30, 2006 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, You love me or something and I hurt your feelings. It's freaky.

 
At August 03, 2006 8:17 p.m., Blogger Keadin said...

Shit guys tyhis isn'a battleground, why don't you go to the back of a Wendy'
s and make out or something... right... too late...

 
At August 04, 2006 12:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know why he is called Reservoir Drought thats what the guys call him after he sucks the "well" dry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger