General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dungeons and Dragons sequel out




It may not be video game news, but it's still gaming. The sequel to the Boll-sized flop, Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie, has quietly been let out onto shelves recently. I've only recently heard this and am trying to rassle up the loose change in my couch to rent this spectacle. It's got most of the same cast as before but don't let it's awesome title (Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God) decieve you, this movie will likely suck. I plan on having a review for it later this month (I think I have a Free Rental at Blockbuster).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger