General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Friday, April 28, 2006

My E3 Predictions

Alright, since I'm the closest thing to an omniscient superbeing I will tell you my predictions for this years E3.

Microsoft:
The Halo 3 Trailer will amaze, but very few details will be provided about the game.
Viva Pinata and Gears of War will be pumped like crazy.
HD-DVD and Webcam will be big features.
A Big announcement for the XBLA/Marketplace.
Finally some real news on the Direct TV deal.

Sony:
New MGS4 previews.
Playable system.
No pricing details yet.
Controller re-design revealed (if they really did one).
Dissapointing Sony HUB.

Nintendo:
System won't be playable.
No price or date.
Finally see system in action for real.
Big surprise noone expects.

Others:
Some booth totally disregards new babe policy.
Girl game clans featured heavy.
Duke Nukem Forever still not out.

Alright, it's not much and I know nothing, but at least I'm grouse enough to admit it.

3 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 9:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the Revolution (now called Wii) will be playable at E3. You can also expect the North American release date for the DS Lite to be revealed as well.

 
At April 30, 2006 11:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean "honest" enough to admit it?

 
At April 30, 2006 12:40 p.m., Blogger Keadin said...

My guess for Lite launch is July/August, I don't know about Wii being playable though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger