General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now Hiring: PlayStation Guy


Alright, Since I'm way too in love with my 360 and jefftheworld is no longer participating, I figure I should have a Sony Man on the team. I'm looking for someone who has a PS2 (PSP is a bonus!), a Microphone for their computer and the ability to meet a weekly quota of 1 review. As for benefits, you'll recieve the uncanny ability to post on the blog aswell as payment in cash of $0. Anyone interested should e-mail me at Keadin@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2006 10:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i can do that shit? i got psp, ps2, ps1 an xbox. an i can do reports and shit with a mikc

 
At April 25, 2006 12:15 a.m., Blogger Keadin said...

e-mail me with your info and we'll talk. I've recieved a few notes already, but I'll see what you can bring to the table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger