General Games

The world of video games seen through the eyes of Canadian teens.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now Hiring: Nitendo Fanboy


Alright, Since I'm way too in love with my 360 and jefftheworld is no longer participating, I figure I should have a hardcore Nintendo Fan on the team. I'm looking for someone who has a Gamecube (DS is a bonus!), a Microphone for their computer and the ability to meet a weekly quota of 1 review. As for benefits, you'll recieve the uncanny ability to post on the blog aswell as payment in cash of $0. Anyone interested should e-mail me at Keadin@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keadin

Xbox 360 Achievement Addict

BrownSweetness

Japan's system?!
My brown ass it is!

Chief Zando

Totally Hardcore!

E-mail

keadin@hotmail.com

Hit Counter
Roulette Lounge

Powered by Blogger